Mono Stud Guard
The Mono Stud Guard is designed for mono-flap saddles. Anatomically shaped to relieve pressure on the shoulders and elbows and allow freedom of movement. It is designed for safety with three layers of super strong Hinterland elastic at each end to ensure the girth fits snug. The plushy sheepskin is super comfortable and totally removable with velcro for easy care. Finished with Fancy stitch detailing and Hinterland logo.
- Contrast white stitching
- Fancy Stitch detailing and Hinterland logo
- Anatomically shaped
- Hand-crafted from signature Hinterland, pre-oiled leather -soft, supple and ready to put straight on your horse.
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- 100% Removable sheepskin liner, with a breathable, sweat wicking fabric underneath.
- Available in Havana
- Currently available in 70 and 75cm (28" and 30") More sizes to come
- Please consider that due to the thickness of the sheepskin liner, you will need to go up at least one size from your usual girth.
At Hinterland, we care about finding the best possible fit for yourself, your horse or your pooch. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com