Field Master Bridle
The Field Master bridle has been designed specially with our New Zealand hunters in mind. Traditionally styled with a flat browband and noseband with calfskin padding to keep your hunter comfortable all day long. Features our signature anatomically shaped headpiece, designed to distribute pressure away from the sensitive areas of the poll. Finished with stainless steel fittings and tonal dark stitching, this versatile bridle has proven popular in the show ring, on the hunt field and dressage riders love it too!
- Tonal dark stitching to match leather colour.
- Anatomically shaped, padded head piece
- Super soft calfskin padding on noseband, browband and headpiece
- Hand-crafted from signature Hinterland, pre-oiled leather -soft, supple and ready to put straight on your horse.
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- 100% Removable flash attachment with no unsightly tab hanging down once the flash strap is removed.
- Available in both Black and Havana
- Available in Full and Oversize
- Comes with your choice of reins, we recommend our Soft Notch Leather Reins which feature internal notches for grip and dark tonal stitching to match this bridle